- NEW! Now includes molle field
- 1,000 Denier Nylon Exterior with Foam Padding
- Carbon Fiber Felt Lining With 1,800 Degree Temp Rating
- Includes Retention Strap and Rain Cover
- Compliant with USPSA Rule 5.2.4
- Maximum Dimension of 23" From Back Of Trigger Guard To Muzzle
- 8" From Bottom Of Mag Well To Top Of Optic
- One Size
- Black Only
- Made In USA
What sets the S3 Scabbard apart from the many other cases, bags, and mounts for AR pattern rifles? Unlike the others, The S3 Scabbbard is made right here in the USA and easily attaches to The S3 Range Cart.
The custom Scabbard frame is made from 1” diameter plastic-coated steel tubing and industrial strength brackets. When used for the first time, the frame assembles to the cart in under 10 minutes. Then, the PCC scabbard slides on/off in seconds and is secured with a side-release buckle.
An exterior shell is 1,000 denier nylon, foam padding, and a smooth lining. The lower six inches of the lining boasts carbon fiber felt with a temperature rating of 1,800 degrees to protect from hot muzzles. A retention strap limits access to the trigger. The rain cover is a cherry on top to keep your investment dry.
USPSA has approved our PCC Sabbard in compliance with rule 5.2.4 as it fits the definition of a bagged gun muzzle therefore orientation is not a concern.
Fits most guns with a maximum dimension of 23 inches from the back of the trigger guard to the muzzle and 8 inches from the bottom of the mag well to the top of the optic.